[Soot-list] PathReconstructionMode vs PathBuildingAlgorithm

Miguel Velez mvelezce at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 11 08:42:04 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am unable to understand what is the difference between
PathReconstructionMode and PathBuildingAlgorithm. There has to be some
difference between them, but "reconstructing" or "building" a path seem
similar to me. Are they somehow related to one another? Do they interact
in the results that we obtain from the analysis? Do the individual
settings affect the results (i.e., would the settings change what
sources flow into what sinks)?

Thanks,

--
Regards,