[Soot-list] Function Graph using Soot

paulos milaszewicz paularas at windowslive.com
Mon Dec 10 11:12:18 EST 2018

Hello,

Taking a look at the tutorials in Github on how to run Soot on Eclipse to create graphs, it can be easily understood how to make a Control Flow Graph of a class using the existing example code.

However with this already existing example every function called from the Main is depicted as a node, and any internal functionality is not shown in the graph.

I took a look at the documentation but could not find a straightforward explanation on how to also visualise what these called functions do internally (in other words create mini graphs for each function that is called).

I have a feeling that it must be pretty easy but cannot figure out what code must be added or which options must be used when running Soot.

Best Regards