[Soot-list] How to generate ICFG for groovy code

Tao Lei yeshen4328 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 22:13:06 EST 2018

Hi everybody:

I need to generate the inter-procedure control-flow graph for single
.groovy file and I tried the command line as follow:

java -cp sootclasses-trunk-jar-with-dependencies.jar soot.tools.CFGViewer --
soot-classpath ./smarthings-apps-master/test.groovy

Then cmd indicates:

soot.CompilationDeathException: No input classes specified!
 at soot.Main.postCmdLineCheck(Main.java:130)
 at soot.Main.processCmdLine(Main.java:125)
 at soot.Main.run(Main.java:235)
 at soot.Main.main(Main.java:141)
 at soot.tools.CFGViewer.main(CFGViewer.java:101)

I wanna ask if it's possible to generate icfg for groovy code with soot. If
possible, could you please provide me an example to follow.

 Thanks😀