[Soot-list] Rendering an AST

reijin BenjiMA at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 18:53:17 EST 2018

Hi!

I'm currently working on a project where I have to figure out a way to
graphically represent an AST. Sadly I'm having problems figuring out my
next steps. What I did so far: created the .jimple files from my .class
files. Now my code basicially loads the jimple file:

try {
    InputStream is = new FileInputStream(jf);
    JimpleAST jast = new JimpleAST(is);
    SootClass sc = jast.createSootClass();
    System.out.println(sc.toString());
} catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
    e.printStackTrace();
}

Obviously the print line is not enough to iterate through the AST. Reading
the documentation, there seems to be no iterator
however. http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~plam/doc/soot/jimple/parser/JimpleAST.html
When creating a CFG I had to iterate through the UnitGraph object, but how
do I proceed now? Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

Best!