[Soot-list] [Soot][FlowDroid] Running FlowDroid in whole-program mode (-w)

Umar Farooq ufaro001 at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 27 20:33:22 EST 2018

Hi All,

I want to run FlowDroid in whole program mode, I have tried to call "
soot.options.Options.v().set_whole_program(true);" it can work for soot but
not for FlowDroid. I need to load all the bodies level classes but I am
getting this message.

"The data flow analysis has failed. Error message: This operation requires
resolving level BODIES but android.support.v7.app.AppCompatActivity is at
resolving level SIGNATURES
If you are extending Soot, try to add the following call before calling
soot.Main.main(..):
Scene.v().addBasicClass(android.support.v7.app.AppCompatActivity,BODIES);
Otherwise, try whole-program mode (-w)."

Thanks,
Umar