[Soot-list] [Soot][FlowDroid] Resolve Android stub method bodies

Umar Farooq ufaro001 at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 12 14:55:46 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I am trying to analyze the method bodies for Android libraries, I just want
to analyze only method bodies for the methods being called inside the given
Android application. The problem I am facing right now is to resolve
correct method bodies, jar files inside the Android SDK contains only stub
definitions.

So, I am hoping if there is any possibility to use Android source provided
by the Android SDK to load specific java file on need basis when I am
analyzing a specific class/method. Alternatively, may be I can load the
classes from the Android sources provided inside the SDK instead of the
Android jar file at first place when analysis starts for APK file.

Really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Umar