[Soot-list] Whole-Program Analysis for Application Classes Only!

Linghui Luo linghui.luo at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Mar 19 04:45:47 EDT 2018

Hi Ali,

You can use method public void set_exclude( List<String> setting ) from class soot.options.Options to exclude the JDK libraries.

List<String> excludeList = new LinkedList<String>();
          excludeList.add("java.*");//add the packages you want to exclude
          Options.v().set_exclude(excludeList);

Best,

Linghui Luo

_________________________________
M. Sc. Linghui Luo

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin/Research assistant

Fachgruppe Softwaretechnik
Heinz Nixdorf Institut
Universität Paderborn
Fürstenallee 11