[Soot-list] How could I get the source location of a Stmt/Unit?

周书林 zhoushulin1992 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 22:54:15 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am new in soot. I use it to analyse some .jar files. In this procedure, I
want to get the source location of a Stmt/Unit, i.e. the line number of
this Stmt/Unit is in the source file. I found there are two APIs namely
getJavaSourceStartLineNumber() and getJavaSourceStartColumnNumber(). But
the return values of these two APIs are always -1.

Could you please point out where is wrong about these usages? And how could
I get the right source location of a Stmt/Unit?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely.
Sep