[Soot-list] Question about programming dependence graph

Ming Jia jiaming9303 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 17:44:00 EDT 2018

HI all,

I try to use soot to do programming dependence graph analysis, but it's
hard for me to achieve it.
I found a couple of link mentioned that I could check the interface
Soot.toolkits.graph.pdg.ProgramDependenceGraph or class HashMutable PDG for
PDG analysis, but it still not make sense to me at all. I also found
that Manuel said  soot  think there is not an implementation of PDG on
issues #891 and I also found a couple of people mentioned they did some
analysis with Soot.

Is there any clearly tutorial about PDG with soot? It's easy to use CFG
tool to analyze but not for PDG.
Or is there any suggestion that I could analyze it via some tool?

Thanks,
Ming