[Soot-list] Hi, could you please help me to update the iCfg in FlowDroid ?

孟昭逸 mzy516 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:00:54 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Recently, I try to insert some new stmts in the method body after the iCfg
is built.

Unfortunately, I find that after I insert the new stmts in a method, the
previous and successive relations of original stmts in this method are not
updated.

For example,

method A {
   Stmt1;
   Stmt2;

   // this is the new stmt I have inserted.
   newStmt;

   Stmt3;
}

When I use the API "iCfg.getPredsOf(Stmt3)", the result is Stmt2 rather
than newStmt.

However, I have already used the API "iCfg.notifyMethodChanged(sootMethod)".

What should I do ?
Whether I have to rebuild the iCfg rather than update it ?
How can I solve this problem ?
Thanks a lot !

--
Best Regards,