[Soot-list] A little problem when run a "wjtp" Transformer

周书林 zhoushulin1992 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 23:54:35 EST 2018

Hi, soot's developers and "experienced users", I'm new to soot and recently
I've been using it to do some static analysis work on Java program(I'm also
not familiar with static analysis, sorry about that).

I wrote a Transformer to analyse some Java software. But there comes a
problem. The attachment is the stack information.

The detail is, this "
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.MetricsRegionServerSourceFactory" is
indeed an interface defined in "hbase/
hbase-hadoop-compat/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/MetricsRegionServerSourceFactory.java"
as follows:

package org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver;

> import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.MetricsIOSource;
> import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.MetricsIOWrapper;
> import org.apache.yetus.audience.InterfaceAudience;
>
> /**
>  * Interface of a factory to create Metrics Sources used inside of
> regionservers.
>  */
> @InterfaceAudience.Private
> public interface MetricsRegionServerSourceFactory {
>
>   /**
>    * Given a wrapper create a MetricsRegionServerSource.
>    *
>    * @param regionServerWrapper The wrapped region server
>    * @return a Metrics Source.
>    */
>   MetricsRegionServerSource createServer(MetricsRegionServerWrapper
> regionServerWrapper);
>
>   /**
>    * Create a MetricsRegionSource from a MetricsRegionWrapper.
>    *
>    * @param wrapper The wrapped region
>    * @return A metrics region source
>    */
>   MetricsRegionSource createRegion(MetricsRegionWrapper wrapper);
>
>   /**
>    * Create a MetricsTableSource from a MetricsTableWrapper.
>    *
>    * @param table The table name
>    * @param wrapper The wrapped table aggregate
>    * @return A metrics table source
>    */
>   MetricsTableSource createTable(String table,
> MetricsTableWrapperAggregate wrapper);
>
>   /**
>    * Get a MetricsTableAggregateSource
>    *
>    * @return A metrics table aggregate source
>    */
>   MetricsTableAggregateSource getTableAggregate();
>
>   /**
>    * Get a MetricsHeapMemoryManagerSource
>    * @return A metrics heap memory manager source
>    */
>   MetricsHeapMemoryManagerSource getHeapMemoryManager();
>
>   /**
>    * Create a MetricsIOSource from a MetricsIOWrapper.
>    *
>    * @return A metrics IO source
>    */
>   MetricsIOSource createIO(MetricsIOWrapper wrapper);
> }

So, what should I do with soot?

Sincerely hope for suggestions from you! Thank you very much!