[Soot-list] A little problem when run a "wjtp" Transformer

周书林 zhoushulin1992 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 03:12:09 EST 2018

Hi Eric,

I tried the option "-ignore-resolution-errors", it comes another Exception
as follows:

Exception in thread "main" java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:907)

at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:857)

at soot.jimple.toolkits.annotation.LineNumberAdder.internalTransform(
LineNumberAdder.java:42)

at soot.PackManager.runPacksNormally(PackManager.java:451)

at soot.PackManager.runPacks(PackManager.java:384)

        at Main.main(Main.java:137)

Not only this HBase cannot be analysed, other projects that used to be
analysed successfully also cannot be analysed now. What's the problem?

Sincerely
Sep

Eric Bodden <eric.bodden at uni-paderborn.de> 于2018年11月13日周二 下午10:41写道: