[Soot-list] New data-flow analysis extension based on Weighted Pushdown Systems

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Nov 26 06:40:20 EST 2018

Hi all.

We would like to let you know that we have now made available the camera-ready copy of our POPL’19 paper "Context-, Flow-, and Field-Sensitive Data-Flow Analysis using Synchronized Pushdown Systems”.

The approach allows for a highly precise and efficient context, field and flow-sensitive data-flow analysis. Along with our paper we also make available an open-source implementation of the respective extensions to Soot. In particular, this comprises new variants of Boomerang and IDE/AL that are even more efficient than the previous ones. Our open-source crypto misuse analyzer CogniCrypt serves as a good example of how to implement analyses using this tool chain.

We have listed up-to-date links here:
https://github.com/Sable/soot/wiki/Extensions-to-Soot

Best wishes