[Soot-list] Inter Procedural Analysis

Nitin Bhagwat n.bhagwat123 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 06:20:06 EDT 2018

Hello

I want to do Interprocedural Constant Propagation Analysis but I don't know
how to do it. Could you please tell me what to do next as I have done Intra
Procedural Constant Propagation and I have already sorted my call graph in
topological order which is having only those non-java library methods which
are called from main. Could you please provide tutorials/resources for the
same.

--

Thanks and Regards

*Nitin Bhagwat*

*Every 3000 sheets of paper cost us a tree. Let's consider our
environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail - Save paper.*