[Soot-list] some questions about variable's name in soot

张元良 zhangyuanliang13 at nudt.edu.cn
Wed Oct 31 21:11:43 EDT 2018

Hi, soot's developers and "experienced users", I'm new to soot and recently I've been using it to do some static analysis work on Java program(I'm also not familiar with static analysis, sorry about that).
I really like this tool, it's powerful and interesting. However I have a question that bothers me. When I try to analysis a SootMethod and I get all the Local variables by using body.getLocals(). How can I get these variables' name(not their intermediate code name)?   local.getName() also returns its jimple name.
Hope to get your advice, thanks a lot!!!