[Soot-list] Some callback methods are missed in the dummyMain of FlowDroid.

Arzt, Steven steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jan 24 09:16:20 EST 2019

Hi Zhaoyi,

You can extend the „DefaultCallbackAnalyzer“ class to support more callbacks that FlowDroid doesn’t consider yet.

In general, FlowDroid parses the “AndroidCallbacks.txt” file. For each class referenced in that file, FlowDroid checks whether the app overrides a method from that class. If so, this method is also considered a callback. We mostly have common interfaces from the Android framework in the “AndroidCallbacks.txt”.

Best regards,

  Steven

Dr.-Ing. Steven Arzt

Deputy Head of Secure Software Engineering Group

Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology (SIT)

Rheinstraße 75

D-64295 Darmstadt

Phone: +49 61 51 869-336

Fax: +49 61 51 869-224