[Soot-list] What's the difference between CG and ICCG?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Jan 29 10:49:22 EST 2019

Dear Niu Jin,

a call-graph has an edge between two methods/nodes if there can be a call between those two methods. It typically does not, however, contain edges for calls that cross process boundaries (in Java, etc.) or component boundaries (in Android). An ICCG comprises those inter-component edges.

Best wishes
Eric Bodden