[Soot-list] How to pass an object of MyClass in newStaticInvokeExpr

Dhriti Khanna dhritik at iiitd.ac.in
Thu Mar 7 06:21:30 EST 2019

Dear all,

I want to instrument my application with a static function call for which I
am using a call like this:
*Stmt func = Jimple.v().newInvokeStmt(Jimple.v().newStaticInvokeExpr(mr,
vl));*

Here, *mr* is the method reference to the function I have to call:
*SootMethodRef mr = Scene.v().getMethod("<my.package.myClass: void
loopStart(java.lang.Object)>").makeRef();*

And *vl* is an object of type *java.util.ArrayList<DummyInfo>*.

But, I am afraid, no implementation of *newStaticInvokeExpr *allows me to
pass parameters with types other than of type Value. I use functions like
StringConstant.v() etc for passing parameters of primitive types.

But what if I want to pass an object of MyClass or java.util.ArrayList?

Thank you.

--
Regards
Dhriti Khanna