[Soot-list] Creating a class from scratch with diamond operator

Umar Farooq ufaro001 at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 31 00:48:20 EDT 2019

Hi,

I am trying to create a class from scratch using jimple APIs, the class
should extend a superclass by specifying a type parameter using a diamond(
<T>) operator. The class should look like this if we were writing in java.

public class MyClassType extends TypeToken<MyClass> {

}

I can see setSuperclass API for SootClass, but I could not find any option
to specify the type parameter.

Any idea about this?

Bests,
--
Umar Farooq
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer Science & Engineering