[Soot-list] [FlowDroid] Parameter sinks

Pierre Graux pierre.graux at inria.fr
Fri Jan 17 05:27:03 EST 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answers.

MethodSourceSinkDefinition fulfill exactly my needs.

In case other people need to use it programmatically, an example of
MethodSourceSinkDefinition creation is present in the
XMLSourceSinkParser class and, if custom sources/sinks are also
needed, an example of corresponding sources/sinks creation is in the
AccessPathBasedSourceSinkManager class.

Best regards,

Pierre