[Soot-list] FlowDroid support question

James Biskey jamesbiskey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 01:17:59 EST 2020

Thanks Marc, that clarifies things.

When I downloaded FlowDroid 2.7.1 tonight, my Windows Defender identified a
Trojan (Trojan:AndroidOS/Raden.gen!A,
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?name=Trojan%3aAndroidOS%2fRaden.gen!A&threatid=2147652264).
Does anyone know if this is really a threat?

Thanks again,
James