[Soot-list] Callgraph construction memory in Flowdroid

Abdelrahman Baz ambaz at iastate.edu
Mon Nov 9 16:55:57 EST 2020

Hi all,

Has there any improvement made to how flowdroid collects callbacks to
construct a complete callgraph for android APKs?

I'm trying to construct the call graph (without doing any data flow
analysis) for an apk (jp.naver.line.android.apk) using the following code:

but I get the following error:

I know that adding more memory is an option, but I just wondering if there
has been any improvement to the iterative callback analysis performed by
Flowdroid.

Thanks,
Abdelrahman