[Soot-list] SPARK analysis with JUnit test suite as entry point

Oskar Haarklou Veileborg oskar at cs.au.dk
Fri Nov 13 06:44:52 EST 2020

Hello,

I want to use Soot's SPARK analysis on Java libraries. As entrypoints for the analysis I would like to use JUnit test suites.
>From this previous thread: https://mailman.cs.mcgill.ca/pipermail/soot-list/2020-June/009218.html
I gather that I would likely run into the same kind of problem, as test methods do not have to be static.

Does there exist some code that can create synthetic entrypoints for JUnit test suites, such as what FlowDroid creates for Android applications<https://github.com/secure-software-engineering/FlowDroid/blob/86c758e70237b1888249ce15a6b339e9a2409990/soot-infoflow-android/src/soot/jimple/infoflow/android/entryPointCreators/AndroidEntryPointCreator.java>?
Or would I be better off by using one of the two "library modes" of Soot?

Regards,
Oskar Haarklou Veileborg
Department of Computer Science, Aarhus University