[Soot-list] keep original variable names in CFG

Enoch shi enshengshi97 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:40:07 EDT 2020

HI Admin

                    I used   use [java7 soot3.0.1] to generate CFG . It is
a very nice tools.
                    I want to use the original  variable names in CFG.
                    However,  It don't keep  original variable names in CFG
when i add  "-p jb use-original-names:true".
My environment is:
OS: window10
Java 7
Soot 3.0.1
cmd: java -cp sootclasses-trunk-jar-with-dependencies.jar
 soot.tools.CFGViewer --soot-classpath .;"%JAVA_HOME%"\jre\lib\rt.jar
--graph=BriefBlockGraph     sootTest.Straight_line
[image: straight_line.dot.png]
i hope temp $2 is original variable names : perimeter

Thanks
ensheng