[Soot-list] Fw: Support for FragmentPageAdapter

Faridah Akinotcho faridath.akinotcho at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 27 05:03:02 EDT 2020

 Hi Mr Arzt,
Thank you for very much you reply. I will take a look at it !
Best regards,Faridah Akinotcho

    Le mardi 27 octobre 2020 à 01:57:14 UTC−7, Arzt, Steven <steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de> a écrit :

 Hi Faridah,

FlowDroid does support Fragments, but there might be a bug. You can have a
look at the "analyzeMethodForViewPagers" method in the
"AbstractCallbackAnalyzer" class and debug it. If you have identified the
issue, please open up a merge request on Github to contribute your fix to the
community.

Best regards,
  Steven