[Soot-list] Call back file

ABHISHEK VIJAY UPPAR abhisheku at iisc.ac.in
Wed Feb 3 09:38:07 EST 2021

Code listing in SetupApplication.java in funciton calculateCallbacks

String callbackFile = callbackConfig.getCallbacksFile();
if (callbackFile != null && !callbackFile.isEmpty()) {
  File cbFile = new File(callbackFile);
  if (cbFile.exists()) {
    CollectedCallbacks callbacks = CollectedCallbacksSerializer.deserialize(callbackConfig);
    if (callbacks != null) {
    // Get our callback data from the file
    entrypoints = callbacks.getEntryPoints();
    fragmentClasses = callbacks.getFragmentClasses();
    callbackMethods = callbacks.getCallbackMethods();

    // Create the callgraph
    createMainMethod(entryPoint);
    constructCallgraphInternal();

    createSourceSinkProvider(entryPoint, lfp);
    return;

the code also shows that it can fragments from the callback file. I wish to know the format of the file to be given as input ans also what is the utility of the file.