[Soot-list] Fwd: FlowDroid analysis for WhatsApp

Abdelrahman Baz ambaz at iastate.edu
Sun Jan 31 22:00:22 EST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Abdelrahman Baz <ambaz at iastate.edu>
Date: Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Soot-list] FlowDroid analysis for WhatsApp
To: Arzt, Steven <steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de>
Cc: soot <soot-list at googlegroups.com>

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply. Currently, I'm using 28 GB heap size. Yes, I
increased it before with the same output. I'm not sure if it's a memory
problem; Otherwise, I should get an "OutofMemoryError" exception like the
one attached below (which is for* SnapChat* apk). Here is the link for
the *WhatsApp
*apk if you would like to try it out (Link
<https://apkpure.com/whatsapp-messenger/com.whatsapp>). What do you think?

[image: snapchat_output.PNG]

Thanks,
Abdelrahman Baz