[Soot-list] Important: Soot-related discussions henceforth be lead on Github

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Jan 17 07:58:41 EST 2023

Dear all,

first of all thank you for your interest in Soot! As you may or may not have noticed, we have had difficulties with using this mailing list in the past year. We have hence now decided to take all further discussion to the respective pages on GitHub.

For Soot:
https://github.com/soot-oss/soot/discussions

For SootUp:
https://github.com/soot-oss/sootup/discussions

We welcome your input and discussions there but will discontinue using this mailing list here. Hence expect no more traffic here. We will try to keep the archives online, though, for the time being.

Best wishes
Eric Bodden

--
Prof. Dr. Eric Bodden
Chair for Secure Software Engineering at Heinz Nixdorf Institut, Paderborn University