Announcement Mailing List

Hi Everybody.

I am aware that a few subscribers of the SableCC mailing list are only
interested in product announcements (not in discussions). I will consult
with Sable's Systems Administrator to proceed with the creation of a
sablecc-announcements mailing list.

This new mailing-list should be operational in a few days. I will send
additional information as soon as it is created.

We are in the process of upgrading many of our computers. In July, we should
be able to provide completely automated mailing lists (which are partially
automated currently). We thank you for your patience.

Etienne Gagnon
gagnon@sable.mcgill.ca