Request for feedback

Hi everybody!

A technical paper on SableCC will be presented at the TOOLS conference
August 3-7, 1998.

I am seeking feedback from SableCC users. I would like to mention the name
of a few teams doing a project using SableCC. If you would like your team
and project to be mentioned, please feel free to send me private e-mail at
gagnon@sable.mcgill.ca with the relevant information.

Here is more information on the conference.

TOOLS ... the major international event entirely devoted to the application
of object-oriented technology!
                        TOOLS USA '98
                        August 3-7, 1998
                       Santa Barbara, CA