Re: JDK 1.2

Etienne Gagnon writes:
> The reason I do not print the whole stack trace is that it is
  not useful for a normal usage of SableCC. SableCC uses this exception
  mechanism to indicate S/R and R/R conflicts. I suggest that you
  patch your local debug version. But I do take note of your request.
  It might be a good idea to include a "-debug" command line option
  in future versions.

OK.. of course I'm not talking about printing out every exception.
Just the ones that are uncaught and percolate all the way up to the
main() routine.

-Archie