Ignored alternatives

Hi,
I have a question concerning generating simpler AST trees:
Is there any way to force SableCC to omit some parts alternative (i.e.
tokens that are obvious) ? There is ignored alternatives mechanism, but it
seemed not to impact shape of generated AST tree.

For example:
I have foolowing production:

compiler_directive = {temp} pragma  [pragma_name]:identifier l_brack
[pragma_parameter]:string_value r_brack ;

I want that only pragma_name and pragma_parameter tokens will be included to
AST.

Pawel