Re: ECMAScript (JavaScript) Project Proposal

Pedro Vale Lima wrote:
>...I can take the task of setting
> up the website you
> you want.

OK.  You are in charge !  I think it would be best to use www.sourcefore.org,
as they have everything we would need, including mailing-list, cvs access,
etc.

You will also be the project coordinator (unless you do not want this
responsibility).  You will have responsibility for managing the
www.sourceforge.org account/site.

> I guess that first we need to choose a name for the project, right?

Right.  You have the final word on this one.

I propose:  Scriptonite

Others might have better ideas!

Ideally, you should decide on the name and create the sourceforge account.
There, one of the first thing you need to create is a mailing list for the
project (preferably archived).  When it is ready, you should send us an email
with the instructions to register on this mailing list.

I would like to move this thread of discussion to the new mailing-list as soon
as possible, to keep a low noise ratio on the sablecc-list.  (some SableCC
users might not be interested in this project).

Have fun!

Etienne
Etienne M. Gagnon, M.Sc.                     e-mail: egagnon@j-meg.com
Author of SableCC:                 http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/sablecc/