From: "Giulio Santoli" <giulio_saint@hotmail.com>
To: sablecc-list@sable.mcgill.ca
Subject: more examples
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:38:38 CEST

Hello,
compliment for your good job.
I'm new in the "parsing world", and I read SableCC docs and other
parser/lexer's docs (like Cup, JLex and JFlex).
I tried do run examples provided with all those parsers in order to
learn
those tools and compare them.
I like SableCC's OO way of doing... but it's harder to understand.
Do you have some simple and complete ( = grammar + classes) examples
like a
calculator?
I'm a beginner: examples provided with SableCC's package are too big and
complicate. I suggest to provide easy examples too, because with your
examples a novice (like me) can't approach to SableCC so easily.

Thanks,

     Giulio