Re: Is SableCC 2.13 Thread-safe?

Hi again,

I have to clear up that generated parsers do not depend on static code, it
is the SableCC 2.13 itself which depends. If one wants to use generated
parsers on single virtual machine applying suggestions from point b)
is enough. One can also reuse instances of generated parsers/lexers
on single virtual machine then. It is thread safe.

If somebody wants to use SableCC itself, in the version 2.13 there is only
possible to make single instance per virtual machine, and the patch is to
overcome this.

Sorry for not being explicit enough in my previous post
Mariusz