Re: Ready for a larger project?

Hi Jim,

well I have written a reasonably big compiler using SableCC: about 6000 lines of
code (excluding SableCC-generated code of course :)...), for a language that is
very close to Java (JOOS). I was supposed to release it under an open-source
license for Etienne to include it in his example set, but unfortunately other
obligations have prevented me from doing that just yet (or anything else for
that matter..).
If this qualifies as a "large project" by your standards, it might give me just
the right amount of motivation to actually do the required licensing. In any
case, the source code is available under an educational (free) license at the
following URL:
[shameless-plug] http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren/520/a-source_java.html
[/shameless-plug]

Let me know if it's large enough for you! :)

Othman Alaoui