Re: Order of command line args

Mariusz Nowostawski wrote:
> We could release this as 2.17.3, which also would give ppl possibility to
> play with the experimental error recovery stuff which is in CVS as well.
> What do you think? If agreed I can put together current CVS as 2.17.3

That would be a good idea.  Many people do not have the knowledge and/or
appropriate setup to work with CVS.

> If you know a better/nicer way of handling
> command line arguments without loosing maintanability/flexibility, please
> share it. The way it is handled now is also very much object-oriented ;o)

Eventually, we might want to switch to the Java getopt library for
handling
option/argument parsing following the GNU standard.

Etienne
--
Etienne M. Gagnon                                    egagnon@j-meg.com