Re: java-getopt

Hi Raif,

Sounds good, please send it over to me and I will check it in and apply
all necessary corrections, if others agree.

Two small questions though, how big is java-getopt and does one need it
when running sablecc.jar (that would mean the need to set up correctly two
jars instead of one, or, we would need to "link" java-getopt jar
together with sablecc code into single jar - not sure we could do it
though from a legal standpoint);
what license is java-getopt distributed under? (if it is GPLed we
simply cannot use it).

kind regards
Mariusz