[Fwd: h e l p on grammars]

[Note: Majordomo does not like like subjects containing the work "help",
so I'm forwarding this bounced message.]
----------
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:04:34 -0400
From: Wei Hu <whu@intellinet-tech.com>
Subject: Help on grammars

Hello Everyone,

I have this basic questions: How does SableCC handle shift/reduce
conflicts? Is there a way to tell SableCC always to reduce on these
cases?

I hope there is a document explaining the SableCC grammar specification
and other features in details. Etienne's thesis is great, but is it
outdated after so many revisions of the software itself?

Thanks.
Wei Hu