Re: Token.toString vs. Token.getText() (Was RE: Serialization of parse trees)

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 03:40:06PM +0200, Thomas Leonhardt wrote:
> But that brings me back to a question I posted before. Is there
> a possibility to tell sablecc which macro files to use? If I want to
> create the lexer and parser I might want to be able to decide  if the
> serialization stuff should be in it or not.

Good item for the SableCC 3.x wish-list;-)

Or you could implement a patch to SableCC to gather this information on
the command-line (getopt stuff), then communicate this to the GenXXX
classes, replacing String constants with variables (Each macro file is
opened once by invoking the constructor of MacroExpander).

Etienne
--
Etienne M. Gagnon                                    egagnon@j-meg.com