Questions on SablesCC

Hello,

My name is Hervé, I'm french and new on this ML.
I don't know if the subscription is working.

I'd like to write converters tools like c->Java
c->Cobol Basic->Java/JSP etc..

If you have already writen tools like these with
SableCC, it's interresting me.

I have few questions :
1 - Do you know if I could find the CS-308-521B course
witch is mentioned at page iv in the Thesis ?

2 - Do you know if I could find the WIG (Web Interface
Generator) witch is mentioned at page iv in the
Thesis?

3- Is there someone on this ML who can explain me (in
french if possible) how to write working classes (p22
of the Thesis)

4 - Is there someone on this ML who have a COBOL
grammar that's working ?

5 - Do you know if it is possible to find the files of
the "Framework for storing and retrieving analisis
information" p73 of the Thesis ?

6 - Is there somewhere a french version of the Thesis?

Cordialy,

Hervé.