Re: writing interpreter

Ali,

   My textbook on Compiler Design contains several SableCC examples.
The textbook is available in PDF format, free, at
www.rowan.edu/~bergmann/books.

Seth D. Bergmann                       bergmann@rowan.edu
Associate Professor                     tel: 856-256-4500 ext. 3197
Computer Science Department    fax: 856-256-4741
Rowan University                        www.rowan.edu/~bergmann

Glassboro, NJ 08028

Office:  201 Linden Hall

>>> "Ali Muhammad" <solent@sympatico.ca> 04/26/03 02:23PM >>>
Hi there,

I am trying to write an interpreter using sablecc. I will appreciate
if
somebody could point me to a simple example. I am interested in
learning the
ways to elaborate ASTs generated by sablecc. What is the best method
implement symbol table and evaluate expressions?

Thank you

-Ali