AST Transformations

Hi Etienne, All,

The new AST transformations are a great feature, and I'm just wondering
who wrote it I can direct a few questions their way. SableCC is sorely
in need of good documentation and I am happy to do this providing I
don't have to reverse engineer everything that is released! It is also
very difficult to understand the source code due to the lack of (i.e.
non-existance of) comments.

My main question is "Do you have to have a 'New' statement for each
transform, or are there other shortcuts?". I ask this because I see the
mention of lists in the source, and also notice that the grammar allows
more than one transformation to be defined per alternative:

    alt_transform =
	        arrow [terms]: term*;

Thanks,

Roger