sablecc3.0beta native compilation

We've noticed that it is actually easier to use SableCc than, for example, to parse XML with Sax or DOM, in order to read structured data. Another important reason, why we use SableCc, is the fact that SableCc 2.16.2 compiles out of the box, natively, with GCJ. Now, that is only probably accidentally so. It is, for example, very easy to use (and abuse) reflection in Java and make native compilation virtually impossible.

I haven't looked at compiling SableCc 3.0beta natively as yet; but if natively uncompilable constructs were introduced, we would have to continue using 2.16.2 instead of upgrading. I hope this isn't the case.