Re: ISO C grammar / hanging else / dual transformation

Hi Roger, all,

> One last query: In the following grammar I am doing a dual

 About the last query, you are absolutely right :
   ++ SableCC error messages need to be more explicit. I'm working on it.
   ++ For the assignment_expression transformations, you are also right.
 In fact, i've discovered that the bug is related to non authorized
 multiple invocation of assignment_expression.expression
 (more generally some_element.transformation) which is not checked in SableCC.
 This has to be fix and i think i should be able to do that this weekend.
 I'm sorry but i have no time right now to work on it.

 thanks for the report.
 Cheers,

 kevin