Question: How can I share common grammar definitions between grammars?

Hi,

How can I share common grammar definitions between
grammars? I have a set of common definitions that I
would hate to duplicate in different grammar files. Is
there a way I can tell SableCC to include common
grammar definitions from a separate file? If not, can
this feature be added to SableCC 3.0?

Robin.

P.S. I know a preprocessor based solution could work
but:

1. I don't have a preprocessor on my Windows machine.
2. I don't want my build process to rely on any tools
that must be installed separately.
3. I want my build process to be platform independent.
4. I want to keep my build process as simple as possible.