SableCC subversion repository

Hi all,

I have completed the migration of the historical SableCC development
repository to a new Subversion server.  Subversion is a follow-up
to CVS that is much better. (http://subversion.tigris.org/)

Read-only access is available for all through the web at:

http://svn.sablecc.org:7467/viewcvs/sablecc/trunk/
http://svn.sablecc.org:7467/viewcvs/sablecc-grammars/trunk/
http://svn.sablecc.org:7467/viewcvs/sablecc-ant-task/trunk/

If you have a subversion client (version 0.24.2 is *required*),
you can get a copy of the trunk using:

svn export svn://svn.sablecc.org/sablecc/trunk sablecc
svn export svn://svn.sablecc.org/sablecc-grammars/trunk sablecc-grammars
svn export svn://svn.sablecc.org/sablecc-ant-task/trunk sablecc-ant-task

Write access to this repository is *not* managed through SourceForge,
so in order to recover write access (if you had write access
to SourceForge's SableCC CVS repository), you should send me an
ssh public key, ideally signed with your GPG key.

Have fun with the source!

Etienne
--
Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D.             http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/