problem with lexer.dat

Greetings everyone,

Btw, thanx alot for your help AND patience.

I have now constructed my min grammar file which goes like :

Package test;

Tokens

   a = 'a';

   b = 'b';

Productions

   s = a s [second]:a |

            {alternative_two} b;

I generated all my classes and I implemented them in a main class …

However when I try to run the program I obtain the following error from the lexer.java class :

"The file \"lexer.dat\" is either missing or corrupted."

To make sure that the lexer.dat file is not missing I have put it in C: and change the code to :

           new BufferedInputStream(

            Lexer.class.getResourceAsStream("c:/lexer.dat")));

However I still obtain the same error msg (The error occurs as soon as lexer tries to read the lexer.dat file in         int length = s.readInt();

As always your help is really appreciated

Pascal