RE : problem with lexer.dat

Re everybody,Kevin ... (thank you for the response! )
I didn't really 'install' sablecc... I just use it by calling it with
java -jar ...

I tried once to install it using Ant but it doesn't work. In fact I
can't even install Ant:
I am using Win XP and it doesn't recognise the command 'build' when I
try it from console. (In the manual they say to install Ant for Windows
by using the build command :

build -Ddist.dir=<directory_to_contain_Ant_distribution> dist
(Windows)

but when I try it windows says it doesn't know a command 'build'

Can somebody help me here pls ?
Thank you !
Pascal