Parser help

Hi,

I am in the process of creating a parser for the Eiffel language; grammar is
here: http://gobosoft.com/eiffel/syntax/index.html

I will make this grammar Free Software and available as soon as I am done.

I am starting to learn sablecc by just parsing the indexing portion of the
grammar.

So, given a file looking like this:

indexing

  -- comment, ignore me

  foo : "happy"
  bar : "sad"
  foobar : "[happy
             sad ]"
  ident   : var1, var2
end

I have enclosed my grammar file (see eiffel.grammar).  For some reason, when
compiling I get the following error (see err.txt)

Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave Makalsky

java.lang.RuntimeException: [0,0] Redefinition of AIndexList.
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.ResolveIds.error(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.ResolveIds.inAParsedAlt(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.analysis.DepthFirstAdapter.caseAParsedAlt(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.node.AParsedAlt.apply(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.analysis.DepthFirstAdapter.caseAAltsTail(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.node.AAltsTail.apply(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.analysis.DepthFirstAdapter.caseAAlts(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.node.AAlts.apply(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.analysis.DepthFirstAdapter.caseAProd(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.node.AProd.apply(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.analysis.DepthFirstAdapter.caseAProductions(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.node.AProductions.apply(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.analysis.DepthFirstAdapter.caseAGrammar(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.node.AGrammar.apply(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.analysis.DepthFirstAdapter.caseStart(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.node.Start.apply(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.SableCC.processGrammar(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.SableCC.processGrammar(Unknown Source)
	at org.sablecc.sablecc.SableCC.main(Unknown Source)